Be a part of the Taylor Made Team and support the company’s Core Focus to bring elevated experiences to clean beauty enthusiasts. This role will support our mission with order fulfillment for Taylor Made and their clients and daily and weekly inventory management activities. We sell both branded and private label items.
Our company is in aggressive growth. In order to accommodate this growth, we are looking to hire both part-time and full time hardworking and dedicated fulfillment and inventory associates.
This is production and fulfillment type of work: filling and labeling items, assembling kits, fulfilling online orders and documenting daily inventory checks.
Commitment to our core values is critical to our business and your success at Taylor Made.
Taylor Made Core Values:
- Hardworking and has passion for the work
- Continuously strive for improvement
- Attention to detail
- Help first
- Care deeply about our customer
- Exhibit humility alongside confidence (no one is entitled to anything)
Team / Processes / Culture
- Actively considers team objectives and understands every contribution is valuable
- Offers improvements/solutions to make our internal processes more efficient (i.e., batching work, studio organization, WIP inventory, etc.)
- Fulfills orders across Shopify, Faire and Amazon sales channels
- Maintains daily and weekly inventory checks for in-demand and second-tier products
- Ensures we meet or exceed fulfillment commitment of 24-48 hour turnaround
- Adheres to the highest quality packing and shipping standards both domestically and internationally.
- Maintains inventory levels for all shipping and packing supplies
- Ensures pristine organization and upkeep of mailing and shipping room
- Ensures product integrity and quality standards for polish, bottling and labeling for every order
- Efficiently communicates shipping, packing and fulfillment issues expeditiously with Team
Knowledge and Skills
Our ideal candidate can/is/has:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of and commitment to world-class shipping standards
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow through skills
- Able to organize & prioritize workload
- A team helper - positive and flexible when changes arise
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- A willingness for continuous improvement in all aspects of role
Location and Commitments
- Part-time, in-studio position. Will consider full-time for an experienced candidate.
- 20-30 hours per week, 4-5 hour shifts 5 days per week
- Actual work schedule will be set between candidate and manager
- $15-20 per hour depending upon experience
- Generous Employee Discount
- Workplace benefits
Please submit a cover letter detailing why you’d be a great fit for Taylor Made to email@example.com